Suffering from nasal congestion can be tough and uncomfortable. Other nasal sprays can dry out the nasal passage, actually leaving it more irritated and susceptible to external contaminants. But not with this Sinusitis Spray. Time to effectively relieve your nose from chronic rhinitis and sinusitis.
This product reactivates the normal flow of liquids and releases the sinus mucus. It significantly decongests the nasal cavity quickly and reduces the symptoms of rhinosinusitis. It instantly moisturizes and soothes dry sinus and nasal passages.
Repairs nasal mucosa naturally and relieves nasal obstruction
With anti-bacterial properties
Prevents build-up of other pollutants and reduces tissue inflammation
100% made of natural herbs
Safe and effective to use
Suitable for children and adults
Compact and easy to carry
Provides a fresh and calm sensation
HOW TO USE :
Spray product once or twice directly into your nose. Use 3-4 times a dayor whenever needed.
NOTE:Not recommended for pregnant women and people with allergies. Children should be under the help and supervision of an adult when using the product.
I have had a deviated septum for many years. I got it fixed three months ago. Thank goodness for this product. I will never have to use other brands that were no help. I am reordering this right now. Great job.
This work well as a soothing agent--a good cleanser. So far, this is the best product I've found, to treat sinus discomfort. I appreciate that this contains natural ingredients. I will recommend and keep buying.
During allergy season I use this all day every day instead of other medicines because of their side effects. Easier, cheaper, and more portable.
Moisturizes as it's supposed to. Keeps passages moisturized and is easy to use. It seems long lasting as well. I've been using one bottle at work and one at home, several times a day for the last 3 weeks and I estimate I've still got half a bottle left.
This product is very good. I was being treated for a fungal overgrowth and changed my diet at the same time I bought this spray. My sinus congestion and pressure was due to that fungal overgrowth, and food intolerance. Which has made my sinus problems become 90% better, and the other 10% is helped by this spray. It is very effective at calming the nasal swelling and allowing me to breathe. Plus it does help with dryness, living in the Midwest that is impressive.